Jasyoga 4-Week Series at Dreamclinic
- When: Mondays, 6–7:15pm, February 4–25
- Where: Dreamclinic Massage Greenlake, 902 NE 65th Street
- What: This 75-minute class with Coach Hilary Dahl includes functional movement, balance, and core work to stabilize joints and improve your ability to use your strength in a more integrated way. Deep stretching and mobility work will help restore range of motion and focus your mind for the week of work and workouts ahead.
- For: This class is for everyone — especially those who may think they’re too inflexible to do yoga (don’t worry, we’re up for the challenge).
- Why? Jasyoga is functional yoga, optimized for your sport… and your life. Whether you go hard on the track or put in OT at your desk, we’ll help you learn to use yoga to optimize all that hard work.
- Cost/Registration — space is limited so please pre-register by emailing email@example.com
- $56 includes all 4 classes in the series
- Student discount: $35/series, $10/drop-in
- Referral BONUS! Refer a friend and if you both register by 2/4, you get $10 off your series pass (and your friend gets to enjoy our $14/class series rate) — a saweet deal.
- And: Class includes complimentary LUNA and CLIF bars… because doing yoga with a growling stomach sucks.
Jasyoga at Northwest Yoga Conference
Join us for an extended practice in February!
- When: Saturday, February 8, 12:15– 2:15pm
- Where: Northwest Yoga Conference
- What: Short discussion about the Jasyoga approach to yoga for athletes, a 90-minute Jasyoga practice including injury prevention, performance, and recovery techniques, and Q&A.
- Cost/Registration: $60 — be sure to tell them we sent you!
- More dets: Visit jasyoga.com/nwyc
And as always, check out jasyoga.com/schedule to check the latest public class options!