Love running on the beach? How bout yoga in the park? And seriously, who doesn’t like donuts? This trio pretty much sums up our ideal summer weekend morning, so we figured, let’s make it happen! Join us for a morning of salty sea air — complete with running, yoga, and donuts…
Step 1: Leisurely two-mile run from Golden Gardens Beach to Ray’s and back
Step 2: Jasyoga for Runners sesh to hit reset on stiff hips and hammies
Step 3: Organic, vegan donuts and coffee from Mighty O Donuts
See you at the beach! It’s gonna be Mighty.
- When: Saturday, August 10, 8:30–10:30am
- Where: Golden Gardens Park — meet in the field adjacent to the north parking lot (enter GG park and drive all the way to the end)
- For: Anyone who enjoys a run and yoga at the beach and, of course, donuts! All running and yoga levels/experience welcome.
- Cost: $20 includes donuts and coffee
- To Register: Head to jasyogarunresetdonuts.eventbrite.com to score your pass BY AUGUST 7, or stop by the Oiselle Sample Sale Saturday, August 27, 9–11am and sign up then! Everyone will also have a chance to win Jasyoga swag.
- Got questions? Email email@example.com
PS Please BYOM (please bring your own mat).